Dynamic Worship by Design
Monday, September 24; 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
President/CEO, AE Global Media, Inc.
This Seminar will teach you how to use the latest technology and innovative techniques to create a high impact worship environment. We will be concentrating on how architecture and technology enhance the worship experience and help you grow your church. Planning for a new building, “Re Use Space” or remodel, this seminar is for you.
- Architectural Considerations - Traditional Worship Venues
- Performance Venues
- Modified Worship Centers (Re-Use Spaces)
- Musician Layout
- Vocalist, Praise Team, Choir, Guitars and Bass, Drums and Percussion, Strings and Horns, Piano and Keys
- Audio - Speaker System Design
- Control & Automation, How loud is loud? Balance and tuning
- Lighting - Automated Fixtures
- Static Fixtures
- Colors and Dynamics - Video Systems
- Presentation, Webcast/Broadcast, Digital Signage
- Team Based Learning is the Heart of WFX - bring YOUR team, & return equipped, uplifted & energized - best $ ends 5/31 http://t.co/ONpJsGjdiw
- Lincoln Brewster shares thoughts from Gurus http://t.co/EfMLyZO5yq
- In The Loop: Digital Worship Methods Enhancing worship band performance and quality http://t.co/ENSVmRdPId
- Paying the band?? http://t.co/ZFMHvSSUQR
- Selecting Music For Seekers And Congregation Members http://t.co/wZP0MuYTsm
- We want your photos! Send us pix of recent projects, productions or successes.
- A shout out to Luke McElroy (Orange Thread Media) and Camron Ware (Visual Worshiper) for their skills during the Pittsburgh Unite...